A few announcements:
- Team meeting: On Friday, September 11 at 8:00 we will hold a brief team meeting in the conference room at the rink (all the way down the hall, past all of the locker rooms -- just keep going) after our 7:00 pm practice. I appreciate your making an effort to have at least one parent of each player there. In addition to helping put names with faces, we will discuss team policies and expectations for players, parents, and coaches as well as tournaments, finances, and a few other items.
- Another game scheduled: Also, please note the addition to our schedule: Sunday, September 27 at 5:50 pm at Natick we will play the Medfield team
- League schedule: You can also find our league game schedule at http://www.mycgl.com/Schedule.asp?MyTeam=49605&snid=212071342&org=mycgl.com
- Player questionnaires: I have player information for all but just a couple of players. I'm going to spare people the embarrassment of listing your name here, for now. Please have your player get this to me right away. You can grab the questionnaire off the team website if you don't have it any more. There are also a couple who haven't sent a photo -- please send as soon as you can. Thanks.
- Practice uniform: I've told the players that I expect them to be in the team practice jersey, with the green Comets socks (which we wear for practice and games).
- Check your address info: I have a clipboard with the team roster. I want to make sure it's correct and complete before I circulate it the final roster. Please look for the clipboard in the rink lobby at one of our upcoming practices.
- Tape knob of stick: The open end of the stick must be covered over or a penalty can be assessed. Please fully tape the knob of your stick.
No comments:
Post a Comment